lucky hill lucky hill

Wow!

VERY good for a first finished flash! I only wish it were longer. But amazing job and keep up the awesome work! :D

[L*]The REAL Lucky Star 1 [L*]The REAL Lucky Star 1

UUWAAAH!

Sugoi! Kawaii-desu, ne?! Nyaaaa neko ko neko-chan! Arigato gozimasu, Konata-chan!! ^_______^

hellsing attack hellsing attack

Needs work..

To sum it up: It's way too short, the artwork needs much improvement, and animation needs cleaning up. Basically, you've got a lot of work to do. Good effort, but this flash won't earn you anything good here, mate.

Aladdin 3150 Aladdin 3150

Absolutely Amazing

This is captivating from beginning to end. The artwork magnificent, the animation incredibly smooth, and truly told an epic tale. One of the biggest twists in the story of Aladdin I've ever seen. Just... wow... WONDERFUL job! By the way is there by chance a sequel for this in the making? The ending left quite a lot of possibilities open, so I was just wondering...

My Owner Fan Flash My Owner Fan Flash

Great artwork

The animation wasn't very smooth, but that doesn't matter... the arwork was INCREDIBLE. Entertaining. I loved it ^_^

jeyoriginal responds:

thank you = ] I will improve with practice

NightmareCity:Catastrophe NightmareCity:Catastrophe

Genius Work

As I said in the first movie, this, by far, excedes one hell of a lot of the flash content I see here on Newgrounds much less anywhere else. AMAZING!! This is better than the first. SAAAAAD story too!! Po po Neko-chans... but she is avenged! YAY!! >w<

Nightmare City Nightmare City

HOLY CRAP

I freaking LOVE this flash. This is truly some genius work here. I can only fathom how long it took to make this or how much work was put into it. The music is beautiful and synched perfectly along with the actions. This deserves better than a 10, but oh well and you better have gotten some kind of award for this!!! It deserves it!

Dancin' Tifa Dancin' Tifa

Practice

That was good, but you could definitely use some flash practice. (No, I'm not saying this to be an ass or anything, just being honest. Yes, I also need Flash practice, that's why my first entries got blammed >_<; ) I must say, the song kicks ass, so that got you some more points from me... that and the boobage XD
3 outta 5 from me and keep practicing, buddy!

tifas hentai dreams tifas hentai dreams

Well....

Well, I really couldn't undestand a thing it said, but at the same time I found that funny... maybe I just like listening to gibberish then XD

Aside from that, the graphics and style were really good and it got a fair amount of chuckles from me. Congratulations ^^
I rate this a 4 then (and hope I it won't get blammed by any assholes like my flashes were ;) )

Spoony-McSpoon responds:

they can't blam these, they're already in.

Thanks my good man, thats all that I ever wanted to hear :)

LL The Truth About Anime LL The Truth About Anime

O_o...

Well... you succeded in leaving me thoroughly confused... nothing special... that's all I can say, really.