lucky hill lucky hill

Wow!

VERY good for a first finished flash! I only wish it were longer. But amazing job and keep up the awesome work! :D

[L*]The REAL Lucky Star 1 [L*]The REAL Lucky Star 1

UUWAAAH!

Sugoi! Kawaii-desu, ne?! Nyaaaa neko ko neko-chan! Arigato gozimasu, Konata-chan!! ^_______^

hellsing attack hellsing attack

Needs work..

To sum it up: It's way too short, the artwork needs much improvement, and animation needs cleaning up. Basically, you've got a lot of work to do. Good effort, but this flash won't earn you anything good here, mate.

tLotS Rpg Beta 0.09 tLotS Rpg Beta 0.09

Needs Work

This game is going to be totally awesome if you ever finish it. hope you do and look forward to it greatly. :3

Dress Up Sim 2 Dress Up Sim 2

Sweeet

This is quite possibly one of the best submissions I have seen as far as dress-up games go. GREAT job! :D One thing I must say as advice though is that you should have more customization options for the head (ex: What style hair, shape of the eyes, expression, hair/eye color, etc.)

Other than that, fantastic job and keep up the good work ^_^

Midnight Romance Midnight Romance

It's good :)

I like the mellow tone to it and the background vocals are great. This is definitely an awesome song to help one concentrate or soothe the nerves. Nice guitar playing as well. Keep up the good work. buddy. ^^

10/10

GiJoe92 responds:

thanks! i'm totally stoked that you liked it. :)